Monday, May 3, 2010

You just can't allow other people to tell you what to do

This is my blog and what point is there writing it if it will be censcored?  If I can't honestly write what I choose w/o fear of retribution?

After all, this is supposed to be my vehicle for creative expression--no one else's!  Therefore, I should be allowed to post/post photos within my choosing--so long as it confers with the blogspots policies, no one has any write to object.

I'm so tired of not nhaving control over my life since I got diagnosed with breast cancer in Jan. 2008, and other people seeming to think that they have creative licence or something, to try to take advantage of my vulnerability.

I have just as much right as anyone to seek my bliss and as long as I don't judge others on their choices, what right do they have to condemn mine?

I needed to get this out of my system, so I don 't start screaming like my crazy neighbour across the hall.  Isn't this really what this blog is supposed to be about anyhow?

No comments: