Saturday, June 5, 2010

I was very sad and miserable when despite there still being spaces left in the yoga retreat that was supposed to happen this weekend, I wasn't able to obtain a ride.


I received a call from a woman I contacted from Vitality Magazine, who is running anither yoga retreast later this month. It only has 10 not 40 spaces and that means that I would receive way more flexibility and individual attention then I would have had with the other retreat. Plus, they even have canoeing! How great is that?

I've just got to be diligent in doing my chanting that I will get a ride this time--since the retreat is twice the distance. I still haven't given up hope on attending the Buddhist retreat in July but there the issue is more, the number of spaces, as transportation is a given.

Somehow, I will get away to some place this summer. I just need to keep up the faith.


No comments: